Welcome to the changelog! There is a list below describing all the different changes in each new version of Blainei!
The newest version will always be on top!
0.1.1 Secured Website lol
We now have moved over to Cloudflare and our website is now secure.
0.1.0 Remembering things for you!
I can remember things again! Weee!
- We fixed a major issue/stupid me literally made the time message to the API as a message the user was sending instead of the bot. So the bot wasn't remembering things correctly as a result!
It should be fixed now!
0.0.9 prefix small pp knowledge update!
I was just kidding last time:)
- Blaine now knows it's a discord bot with the prefixes of bi!ch,bi!chat or bi$chat.
0.0.8 another small pp knowledge update!
Haha don't question the version nickname pls this will most likely be the last one
- Blaine now knows it's powered by OpenAI's GPT-3.5-Turbo library.
0.0.7 small pp knowledge update!
Haha don't question the version nickname lol
- Blaine now knows it was created in Python and is a Discord bot made in Discord.py
0.0.6 TIME MASTER IS 100% REAL BABY!
Haha, looks like we skipped a couple version number i wonder why. Oh yeah it's because i was trying to make Blainei the time master baby!
- Blaine now knows what date and time it is. (no need for manual updates)
0.0.3 Time Master?
- Blaine now knows what date it is? (it is currently updated manually for now).
0.0.2 Dirty Minded Beast
A lot of changes have been made in this new version of Blainei!
So what are we waiting for? Let's dive in to the changes.
- Commenting has been added to the code to make it easier for us to get to certain parts to get updates out to yall quicker!
- Console output of Blainei is now more organized and more categorized.
- Each new version number will now have a little nickname added to it at the end(as you can see with this update). Sometimes it could be randomly generated, sometimes it could not. Guess you'll have to try and guess:)
- You can now quickly get access to the uptime of the server that Blainei runs on! Just ask Blainei himself!
- Added some other backend stuff and made Blainei aware of what year it is.
- Version Number of Blainei is now a variable in the code so it can be added to any other places quickly!
Overall, quite a big update am i right? Can't wait to hear yall's feedback!